Hello Gracious Readers
Welcome to my stop on the blog tour for
Regency Therapy: A Sweet Romantic Comedy
• Title: Regency Therapy: A Sweet Romantic Comedy
• Series: The Jane Austen Vacation Club (Book 2)
• Author: Lisa H. Catmull
• Genre: Contemporary Romance, Inspirational Fiction
• Publisher: Saltair Press (February 3, 2023)
• Length: (278) pages
• Format: Trade Paperback & eBook
• ISBN: 978-1959864011
• Tour Dates: April 24 – May 8, 2023
My publisher invited me to attend an all-expenses paid writing retreat at the posh new Hartfield Regency Resort in Loveland, Colorado. Carole isn’t nice like that—there must be a catch.
There is. His name is Ryder Hawk, the outlaw leader of the all-male Western writers who work for the same publishing company. He thinks he’s agreed to attend an all-expenses-paid week at a dude ranch.
Yeah, no. Carole has other ideas. She wants to break into the cowboy romance market. If I want to renew my writing contract, I have to do more than put up with Ryder and his gang of cowboy cronies for a week. We have to write together.
The problem is, Ryder and I have a history.
And it’s more like war than peace.
PRAISE FOR REGENCY THERAPY
• “Fun, sweet, slow burn. I was rooting for them!”— Liselotte, Goodreads
• 5 STARS “The romantic chemistry was off the charts with these two and the flirting was on another level!”— Ashley Johnson, Bringing Up Books
• “You don’t have to be an Austen fan to love this series!…If you’re looking for a clean, well-written book with some truly laugh out loud moments, grab this one today!”— Lorie AH, Amazon, on Matchmaking Therapy
A Wonderful Romcom, With Nods To Jane Austen
We follow Lucy, a dedicated Regency styled author who is on her way to a writer’s retreat at Hartfield Regency Resort. When she bumps into a handsome cowboy at the airport who just happens to be boarding the same plane. They exchange a little flirtatious dialogue, without each other really knowing who each other are.
The writers retreat is usually a Regency author’s retreat, but Lucy’s publisher has decided to add male authors, who write western novels to be included in the mix. Lucy’s books are a steady sweet second right behind western author Ryder Hawk, on the bestseller list. Which tends to baffle Lucy as she is definitely proud of her book genre settings and subject matter. All in all she knows she is a better author than any western writer.
Fireworks ignite in this delightful, spunky contemporary book, with nods to Jane Austen. The authors writing flows effortlessly, along with the relatable characters. Lucy is a snarky woman who I just loved, and Ryder was a swoon worthy counterpart. A book that will keep a smile on your face all the way through, because of the delightful banter between Lucy and Ryder.
I am excited to see what’s in store in the next book in this series.
Lisa Catmull writes sweet contemporary romances and clean and wholesome romances in the Victorian era. Her books have been nominated for Swoony, RONE, and Whitney awards.
She taught Middle School English and History for seven years before pursuing screenwriting and writing. She currently lives between a canyon and a lake in Utah with her husband, two cats, and two rambunctious children.
Her books can be found on Amazon and are always free for Kindle Unlimited readers.
WEBSITE | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK | BOOKBUB | GOODREADS